Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vietnamese Noodles


I always like Vietnamese noodles. The best one I tried was in Melbourne, in the Chinatown itself along Swanston Street. The soup is really thick and the beef is fresh!
I guess the next nearest taste to the one in Melbourne should be this Vietnamese Noodles shop in Holland Village, Pho Hoa.

vietnameseNoodles_01
Fresh Spring Rolls

I never know that spring roll can be freshly wrapped without deep frying. Guess I am too used to Chinese-styled spring rolls. Vietnamese spring rolls has lots of vegetables wrapped and it is really healthy. For those who are health-conscious can give this a try.

vietnameseNoodles_02
Vietnamese Beef Noodles

This shop serves many varieties of beef noodles. I chose my usual sliced beef and beef balls. The soup is great. The beef is not overcooked and this makes it tender to chew. The price is not expensive as well. It cost just slightly above $10 for a bowl of beef noodles. I would give 4/5 stars rating.
However, personally I still find the one in Melbourne taste much better.


No comments: