Sunday, July 18, 2010

Best Pasta!

Jurong point has expanded so much that it's beyond it's initial built-up. You should come here and see for yourself. It housed so many restaurants that the nearby residents no need to go downtown at all.

ambush_01
Now I shall cut things short. Let me introduce the best pasta I ever ate in Singapore. Ambush is located at Jurong Point Level 2, next to Courts. The best thing is that it is not expensive. Only about $10-12 depending on the type you choose.

ambush_05
Bolognese pasta

For those who are big fan of Belgium Clam pot and garlic lover, you MUST try the clam pot below. It has lots of garlic and the taste good is fantastic. Furthermore, it comes with fries and I like to dip the fries into the garlic.

ambush_02
Belgium Clam Pot

ambush_03
Fries

This restaurant serves European dining, how can I miss the German Sausage?!
ambush_04
Farmer Sausage

I ordered the Farmer Sausage. But somehow I don't really like the taste.
Guess I will order some other sausage next time.
Overall, it's a good experience. You no need to burn a big hole in your pocket to enjoy causal European dining.

No comments: