Thursday, June 10, 2010

Aussie Dining


You can see lots of French, American, Italian and etc restaurants in Singapore. However, there are not many Australian-theme restaurants in here even though it is physically near to Singapore.

There is actually one you can tried it out in Robertson quay: Boomerang

As a pizza-lover, I definitely wish to try a pizza. There is this particular pizza that caught my attention: Wagyu beef

Boomarang01
Wagyu Beef Pizza

Next, it is the famous dessert. I heard it serves a very nice Sticky Date pudding. Of course, I ordered it.

Boomarang02
Sticky Date Pudding

It taste nice. But I guess it is a little too sweet for my taste. When it arrived on my table, the ice-cream is already melting fast. Not so sure if it is the weather causing the problem.

For those who tried stick date pudding in this restaurant, please let me know if it tastes close to the ones in Australia or not.

http://boomarang.com.sg/

No comments: