Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Everything with Fries


Nowadays, restaurateurs are getting very creative with names. Seeing this name, Everything with fries, makes me go try the food as i LOVE FRIES! :)
On the menu, all the main courses serve with fries (different types and sizes) and salads.

fries01
Pasta with Bolognese

I order the thick chuck fries with my pasta. I am surprised by the big fries portion.
fries02

The fries are nice. However, I can't finish all as it is really thick.

fries03
Cheese Burger

The beef patty of the cheeseburger is not dry and taste nice. This make me finish it instead of the bread.
The main course is not really expensive The above cheese burger set costs about 10plus abit.
I guess this explains there are so many teenagers around in the shop when I visited the Holland Village branch.

fries04
Mille Crepe (Nutella Flavor)

Now it is time for dessert. I order the Mille Crepe with nutella flavor. They have vanilla flavor as well. For those who love sweet stuffs as I do, this is a MUST-TRY!

Warning: This is a very nice dessert. However, there is a problem. Please eat it when you are VERY hungry. My wife and I can't finish it all. We gave up half-way leaving 1/2 of it untouched. It is a big portion and very filling!! The aroma of nutella still left in my mouth after I left the place. The best thing is that it is not expensive. It costs only $5.90.

http://www.everythingwithfries.com/

No comments: