Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dim Sum


Ever since, I tried the DimSum in Hong Kong, I have yet to find a DimSum similar taste in SG. However, this particular restaurant change my view.
It is located on 4th level of Orchard Ion, Taste Paradise.

taste_dimsum_05
Siew Mai

To me, Siew Mai is a "MUST-HAVE" in my order. It can tell you if the DimSum is really up to standard or not.
It does not give me the greasiness feeling that I have when I tried in other restaurant.
Good work! Now, it made me more keen to try other dishes on the menu.

The porridge taste quite average on the other hand.
taste_dimsum_01
Century egg porridge


taste_dimsum_02
Fried prawn mango ball ( i think this is the name..)

This fried prawn mango ball is a must-try! The mango juice keep flowing into my throat when i bit it and the crispy skin made me wan

taste_dimsum_07
Char Siew Chee Cheong fun

Nowdays, it is very amazing to see how creative the chef can be. From a simple Chee Cheong Fun which I ate it as a kid, there are many varieties around in the market such as durian and even ice-cream. But I still prefer the authentic style.
If the char siew fillings are more, this will be a good one. :)

taste_dimsum_08
Shanghai Xiao Long Bao

taste_dimsum_09

My all-time favourite Xiao Long Bao. It is very juicy and the minced meat is tender. You should try this if you are here!

Lastly, we have a small bite before we left the restaurant.

taste_dimsum_06
Custard Bun
This is the best custard bun I ever tried. You have to try this as well.
It's another of my DIE-DIE must eat list! :)

The food are great! However, it does not come with a cheap price tag.

http://www.tasteparadise.com.sg/

No comments: