Sunday, May 30, 2010

KL Food Trip, Part 3


Here is the final installment of my KL food trip.
Have you ever try dark-colored style Hokkien Mee in SG? Not for me.
For the 1st time in my life, I saw and tried dark-colored instead of the usual yellow-styled Hokkien Mee.
Be prepared to wait for at least 30min during peak hours. This store is super packed with customers.

KL_01

It's kinda of refreshing taste to try it. Nevertheless, it tastes great. However, the noodles that they used is thinner than the usual yellow noodles. (You can notice it in the picture below.) I thought it was Beehoon initially. :)

KL_09

If you hunger for more besides the mee, you can try the fried fish cake as well.

KL_07
Reminder: Please eat it when it is served HOT!

Finally, I would thank to my 2 good friends, Dave and Winston, who bring me to around for the good food in KL. Really thanks to them for spending their precious weekend with me!

No comments: