Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's Stickydate, NOT stickydate pudding


I had a great chance to Auckland for another work trip. I simply love the weather there!!
It's so cooling. Not a single drop of sweat!! You don't have to turn on the air-con at all.
How i wish SG weather is like this.. :)

I was looking for Stick date pudding in the restaurant near my office area. However, none of the restaurant has it. So I thought I might settle it with Sticky date minus the pudding....

stickydate_01

The sweetness taste (slightly sweeter) almost the same as the pudding version. However, it lacks of the softness. Well, they are 2 different food. So I can't complain much...
I was told this shop serves 1 of the great sticky date in Auckland. For me, I am not too sure.
If you have a chance to Auckland, do come to this Sticky Fingers Restaurant. It is located at the outskirts of the city: Northshore, Apollo Drive

No comments: