Monday, November 2, 2009

Dessert time! Anyone?


Whenever I passed by this restaurant: Azabysabo in Marina Square, there is a always a long queue for its dessert. I wanted to give a try, but I decided to give it amissz due to its queue.

One day, I happened to walk past and found there was no queue. Immediately, I walked in. Furthermore, I was looking for a place to settle down for dinner.

We ordered some side dishes before the desserts.
I must say the service is quite fast! The food is served after 5mins upon placing orders.

azabusabo_01
Baked Mushrooms

azabusabo_02
Fried Tofu (Crispy on the outside and yet soft on the inside.)

azabusabo_03
Fried Ham (Nice crunchy taste)

azabusabo_04
Sake Clam
This is the 1st time i tried clam with sake. It is a refreshing taste and very nice!

azabusabo_05
Seafood Okonomi Yaki

To start off with dessert, we order the Ice Chocolate.
azabusabo_07

azabusabo_08
Dumpling Warabi Mochi
The mochi is sitting on top of red beans. However, the mochi is kind of hard to chew. It would be great if it is softer.

azabusabo_06
Ichigokurian

Overall, it is a nice dining experience. I saw other guests having BIG BIG bowl of chocolate ice-cream. As there are too many varieties, I really have no idea which to choose. I shall return with a empty stomach again! :)

Address:
Marina Square Outlet
6 Raffles Boulevard #02-170 / 171 Marina Square Singapore 039594
http://www.azabusabo.com.sg/

No comments: