Thursday, February 11, 2010

KL Food Trip, Part 1

Did I mention Malaysia has better Bak Kut Teh compared to SG?
Here it is! Luckily for me, I have another work trip to Port Klang to try it again!

KL_08
As a common practice, Malaysians tend like to taste Chinese tea before having BakKutTeh. We have Jasmine tea.
In SG, there are 2 types of soup: Clear and Dark. However, there are Dark soup and Dry ones available in our friendly neighbour next door.

KL_02
Soup Style

The gravy find in the dry ones taste like our Claypot Chicken.

KL_03
Dry Style

The soup is so addictive that I finish almost all of it! Seeing this, my colleague ordered an individual bowl for me just to satisfy my cravings! :)

KL_04

I am so full when I left this coffeeshop! Guess I need to exercise more to get rid of the fats in my body :)

No comments: