Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A hidden GEM: Xiao Long Bao

xiaolongbao_01

Xiao Long Bao always has been my "MUST-ORDER" item whenever I visit a Chinese restaurant. On this particular day, I went to Sim Lim Square to "ala cart" for my PC's hardware parts and let the shop to assemble for me.
While waiting for the finished product, I went to basement food court for a drink. As my mouth start to feel a little "itchy", I looked around for some snack. On seeing my favourite Xiao Long Bao, I ordered it without any hesitation.

xiaolongbao_03

To me, making delicious Xiao Long Bao is an art. The chef really need to know his own stuffs in order to lock in the juiciness and softness. When i sunk my teeth on it, the juice starts to flow smoothly down the throat. Immediately, I said to myself:" The BEST SG Xiao Long Bao is found!"

xiaolongbao_02

It's really a hidden gem found! It make me really want to visit this store again whenever I am in Bugis area. After all, its costs about $6.50 for 8 pieces. Definitely, its worth the $$$!

Address:
Sim Lim Square Basement Foodcourt
Shanghai Delights

No comments: