Monday, January 4, 2010

Mamou Steak


mamou_01

After reading ieat's blog on Mamou steak, I told myself "DIE DIE MUST-TRY" if I have a chance to go Manila on work trip. Guess my prayers have answered! :)

The restaurant is located in a new town (Fort Bonifacio), where lots of rich people stay and it's only 15mins car ride from the airport.
It was quite a rush trip as I reach there 30mins before it close for break at 3pm.

Mamou has 2 serving time: 11am-3pm (Lunch) and 6pm-10pm (Dinner).
Please make reservation if you are going for the dinner as I heard it is very crowded during evening time.

mamou_02

The steak is good. However, it comes with a slightly heavy price tag (about S$60).
It is so good and juicy that you can eat it on its own without any sauce. For those steak-lovers, I am pretty sure you don't mind paying for it.

mamou_03

In my opinion, the portion of the steak is quite big. It is sufficient to share among 2 persons.

Address
Mamou: A Home Kitchen
Unit 1C-15
Ground Floor, Serendra
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
Contact: +63 2 856 3569
Mobile: +63 917 816 2668
Email: mamou@info.com.ph



No comments: