Thursday, January 7, 2010

As Sour as Sally

Another work trip to Jakarta.
I am someone who don't really fancy much about Yogurt. To me, it is just a so-called slightly over-priced healthy food replacement or dessert.
While I was looking around in a shopping mall after my dinner, I came across this small shop that caught my attention. It was full of customers!
I was wondering what they are selling. I decided to walk in and check it out.
To my surprise, this shop is selling Yogurt. For someone sweet-tooth as me, i definitely want to try it out.
Thus i decide to try the Strawberry flavour.
soursally_01

It is 1 of the better Yogurt that I ever tasted before. It is so YUMMY!
The next day, i checked with my colleagues and realized that this shop is actually very famous and popular in Jakarta.
Next time, if you have a chance to visit Jakarta, you might wish to try it out.

http://www.mysoursally.com/

No comments: