Saturday, August 21, 2010

Once upon a........ MILKSHAKE


It's not ONCE UPON A TIME IN CHINA movie. Rather, I am quite amused by the name.
I had been hearing this place offering great milkshake. But never have a chance to go there until last night.
YES! Milkshake is my favourite. Since young, I always like Burger king's milkshake. But no idea why they don't sell it anymore. Only in recent years, then MacDonald started to sell it again.

ouams_01
Chocolate truffle and Pirate Queen Peach

I got the mini-sized one which costs $3.60 each. The milkshake is thick and full-flavoured. Very NICE! I like the Chocolate Truffle a lot. For those who are chocolate-lovers like me, you MUST give this a try! Trust me! However, the mini-sized is a little small for my appetite.

Feeling not satisfied by amount, i went to order ice-cream.
ouams_02
Nutty Peanut Butler and Oreo

The Oreo tastes slightly ordinary. However, the nutty peanut ice-cream leaves a nutty after-taste in my mouth after I walked out from the store.
Nevertheless, the feeling is shiok after having my milkshake. Will visit here again next time for more choices.
For those working in CBD especially Tanjong Pager area, you should give this a try after your meal.

www.onceuponamilkshake.com.sg

No comments: