Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Burger Shack

Finding King Arcade is not that easy for me as I don't know Bukit Timah area well. Nevertheless, I still manage to find it after making a few wrong turns.

Upon entering the place, I saw many teenagers occupied almost entire restaurant. When I was looking the menu, I discovered that there is a special discount to students. I guess that's the reason for so many of them to be around.

I must say that the price is reasonable, given that it is freshly made on the spot.
The set meal with fries and drink costs about $8 plus (depending on the type of burger you order).

burgershack_01

If I am not wrong, there are about 7 burger favours to choose from.

burgershack_02

After trying the burger, personally I feel it tastes slightly better than those normal fast-food restaurants out there.

1 thing I don't really like about the place is that it has poor ventilation. My wife and I were smelled like cooking oil after we left the place.

Address:
559 Bukit Timah Road #01-01 King's Arcade

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im a die-hard supporter of macdonald fillet o fish burger. Im sure macdonalds have much better ventilation. Dear Editor,
When are you planning to a episode on macdonalds?

Mac-crazed.

thefoodtraveller said...

Hi,

I would try to blog about the mentioned fast food if I have the time..